We’re all looking for ways to increase our books’ visibility and bring our website into readers’ minds. The traditional ads, like cover side bar ads, Facebook and other social media ads, all seem to be getting lost in the growing noise that is the internet. With so many books to choose from, how can a reader find yours? And more importantly how can they buy them in a way that still earns you money?
Authors have been struggling with these questions since I first got published fifteen years ago. Back then, we had the chore of educating readers on what a digital book was. Today, our challenge is to rise above the noise.
However we can do it! A great way is to install a way for readers to buy books directly on your site. Not only do you avoid vendor discounts, but you also get them on your domain with your books and your name. It’s a win-win. While they’re there, you can offer your newsletter, your street team, or any other goodies you wish to offer.
Putting a store on your website doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, it’s something I’ve worked in for nearly ten years. And I invite you to join me for a free webinar (replay available) on February 19 at 1pm CST when we will talk about this.
On this free call you’ll discover:
- How to create a webstore, even if you have a free website host that won’t allow it
- Why your eCommerce site will give you more marketing options that get your website in front of readers
- The easy steps to setting up your online shop (and a super special offer for you if you don’t want to do it on your own)
- Special discounts on my forthcoming book and class on this topic if you want more information
- The top 5 reasons why in today’s market you need to be selling your own books if you can. (And how a webstore can drive traffic to your publisher or another vendor for books that you don’t have the rights to sell on your own.)